Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hotel Points

I have spent most of the last two months in the LA area getting our new account running. While here I have been staying at a La Quinta Inn. I had signed up for their returns program and started earning hotel points. I also used my company card to pay for the rooms of the other members of our startup team. Because of the hotels fall promotion I have earned almost 700,000 points. These can be redeemed for free hotel nights, airline miles and other merchandise from their website.

Tonight I am sitting here in my hotel room listening to the wind outside. It is really howling tonight. I am told they are called the Santa Anna Winds. The news said that there are gust up to 70 miles an hour. I was outside and the winds nearly blew me over.

We have nearly got this start up whipped. When we first started we were hiring everyone that could pass the background check. Now we are at the point we can start cutting back on staffing to have just what we need.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger MathMommy said...

Hooray for those LaQuinta points that can be converted to frequent flier miles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home