Friday, October 27, 2006

FL/GA Weekend


It is the last Saturday of October so it must be the Florida/ Georgia weekend or as some people call it "The Worlds Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party." A football game does happen to take place somewhere in there. Florida is favored by 2 touchdowns but I think it will be closer than that. No matter what the rest of the season is like both teams seam to be at their best in this game.

I also found out the I do not have to go back to CA until Monday. That means I can be in my own church this Sunday. We are not starting the other part of the warehouse until Monday, November 6th. Sharon will be joining me on Thursday November 2nd. Her 50th birthday is the 4th of November. We are going out with some friends on tomorrow for both of the women's birthdays. This has become an annual tradition with the four of us as their birthdays are so close together.

I will try to let you know what is going on next week before I get bogged down in the start up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home