Thursday, October 26, 2006

Home(for a little bit)

I finnally got thourgh the first week of the new business. I was working 12-13 hours a day and did not have time to even think about my blog. By the time I would get back to my room my brain would just shut down and I did do much at that time. I even worked thourgh the weekend and saw very little football. I did find out that Missouri won on Saturaday. The Gators did not play. On Sunday the Chiefs won on a last second field goal and the Jags got globbered by the Texans, who they should have beaten.

But enough of that. Tuesday I flew home to Jacksonville. I was able to see my wife and to go to my own church on Wednesday. It really was good to see home and sleep in my own bed. The view of our own house as we pulled in the drive was great.


Then the next morning as I walked down the stairs I could see the sun coming up over the marsh. What a wonderful sight. Later this week I am going to try to get some fishing in and see if I can catch me another red bass like this one I am holding from last year.




Well that is all I have to say for now. I hope this finds everyone well. Untill next time.

P.S. Monique I hope you enjoy the pictues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home